quinta-feira, fevereiro 02, 2006

My Inner Wilderness


Inside me there is Wilderness
Feeding intensively in my heart
Twisted wild in my chest.
I have found it in Amazonia
I have shared it in Caledonian Forest.
In this wilderness I am at home
I can be myself.

Inside me there is a Garden
It grows in my mind.
I use it in my work
Intentionally growing what I need.
My permanent relationships and culture are there
And I am trying to mimic nature.
My garden got wild in Findhorn.

I also have Farms
They are the place for community.
I don’t want to be a farmer
But there I also feel at home.
I can’t live without them
They nourish my will
But sometimes make me starve.

There is a wide Ocean connecting every place inside me
Linking every continent outside.
Diluting, absorbing and reshaping boundaries
Creating and playing with sand
Breaking down even the strongest feelings.
It is a place of stillness
Of deep immersion in my soul.

My place of arousing is the Mountains
I love climbing to the top.
And to stay there
Empowered and strong
Believing everything is possible
Even flying.
There I meet Joy.

Above is the infinite Sky
From where I came
To where I will return.
There lives my spirit
Blended in cosmic Love.
It is a magic and unimaginable place
Where Angels meet.

I am just a big strong Rock
With silent patience
Looking at the world and feeling the wind.
There are some trees and moss growing in me
I try to help and give a much as I can
I open fractures to take their roots to the soil.
I am alive. I am dreaming of becoming a beautiful sculpture in your hands.

Pedro Macedo, Findhorn 2002

Sem comentários: